Hey everyone , while going through my closet I found this set which was gifted to me. It was basically a part of the “A Tartan Tale Collection” but since that was released years ago, the nail polishes are no longer mini sized. They come come in full size bottles retailing at a price of $12 for 10ml. Since I have the small travel sized miniatures, i will be reviewing them. But overall the product remains the same.
I will reviewing 5 shades that I own which includes: Asiatique (creamy classic red), Beyond Jealous (blackened blue green), Nocturnelle(black-as-night black), Vice is Nice (classic metallic gold), and Vintage Vamp (deep black wine).
Long-lasting, high-impact nail colour that won’t fade, dull or streak. New flat brush lends to an expert-like application that’s accurate and mistake-proof. Chip-resistant formula is toluene-, formaldehyde- and DBP-free and contains vitamins C, B5 and E, calcium and soy protein complex to help condition and strengthen nails. Available in cream, frosted and metallic finishes. Visibly different colour and wear.
- Provides stay-true colour
- Fade-, dull- and streak-proof
- Long-wearing, at least seven days
- Provides a high-gloss finish
$12 each for 10ml . Buy It HERE.
I will be reviewing 5 shades I own,
- Asiatique is a bright, cherry red cream. It applied opaque in two coats, and it went rather smoothly–not streaky at all. This is a repromote.
- Beyond Jealous is a green-teal tinged black cream. This applied rather streakily; I needed three coats to get an even, smooth look. I think three coats was necessary just to achieve total opacity, too. This looks rather black regardless of the lighting, though. This is a repromote.
- Nocturnelle is a dark black cream. Three coats. It’s come out a few times before.
- Vice is Nice is a shimmering lightened gold with soft yellow tones. The finish looks like a metallic frost to me. It did need a full three coats to get an opaque result, and you can see some brush strokes. It is golder than China Glaze Midnight Kiss.
- Vintage Vamp is a deep burgundy-red cream. Like several of the other shades, I did need three coats for this, and the first two layers applied on the streakier side.
My Favorite color of them all is Vice is Nice, I feel the rest shades are really common and not much of a great thing, All show a great lasting power which I really liked. It shows absolutely no-chip during the first 2 days. Also some shades do show a lot of streakiness which is quite irritating. But overall I really loved all the shades in it.
Until Next Time , Take care loves 🙂