Hey everyone, Today I am going to review 2 more shades that I purchased from the Colorbar Take Me As I Am range. I previously reviewed Sinful Orange & was impressed with how well they stay on. Since I got two shades I shared one with my mom who is always into darker shades of lip colors. Read on to know more.
Rs 900 for 3.94 grams.
Flirtatious Pink:- This shade is pretty pink maroon shade. Has no shimmer.
Expressive Peach:- This shade is a bright peach shade with yellow undertones.
Multifunctional lip colour styled like a jumbo crayon
Contains viscous oils, shea butter and vitamin E elements
Flirtatious Pink:- I gave this to my mom and she really loved the shade. It looks amazing on her fair skin tone. The lip color is very intense from the first swipe itself. It does not settle in fine lines and has an extreme creamy wearing lifetime. It stays on for a good 5+ hours after which it starts fading evenly. It does not feel heavy on the lips. can get a bit drying but not to an extent to flaking.
Expressive Peach:- This is the one I kept for me since it is on a brighter side. Its almost the same like the flirtatious pink in terms of characteristics except that it can get way more drying than usual. Overall both the lip pencils have their own way of working and are really worth the hype surrounding them.
Flirtatious Pink is swatched on my mom 🙂 She loves it.
Expressive Peach is swatched on me 🙂
- Glides easily,both shades are amazing
- Paraben free,
- Easy to wear, easy touch ups,
- Perfect for day wear,
- Suits fair to wheatish skin tones.
- Moisturising and there is no dryness or heaviness
- comes with a free sharpener
- Matching ends to identify the shade in case you have more than one.
- There are 9 shades available but there is something for everyone..an orange based red, a nude pink, peachy pink, pale pink, wine ,berry, nude brown, etc..
- Can be drying sometimes,
- Staying power is low.
- Product Wastage
- expensive !!!!
MY RATING FOR BOTH:-