It’s so nice to have my blog appreciated by other bloggers! I didn’t know what the Liebster Award was and after a bit of googling, I found out it’s an award by bloggers for bloggers. It’s pretty much like a chain letter or some other blogs call it a pen pal letter. It’s up to the blogger to accept it and pass it on (nominate) to other bloggers. You guys remember those long chain letters back in elementary school or the ones you’d get from an e-mail list. If you break the chain, then you are rewarded with 10,000 years of bad luck!! haha
In a sense it’s something to that degree. Here’s a site I found that pretty much details all the rules as per being nominated for the Liebster Award. Can go check it out here: Liebster Award, what is it? I think it’s a neat way to check out new blogs and to get your name out there. 🙂
I’ve read a variation of rules so here’s what I could come up with:
- First off, thank the person who nominated you!
- Post the Liebster Award logo of your choice and post the rules
- Write 11 random facts about yourself, answer 11 questions that were posed to you by your nominator.
- Nominate 5 bloggers with less than 3,000 followers. I chose WordPress followers. There are some who use Twitter or Facebook followers as a guide. Don’t forget to notify them!
- Post11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
11 Random Facts About Myself:
- I can write with both hands 🙂 I was born left-handed but after everyone started correcting me I became right-handed.Not sure why though 🙂 Yes I am an Ambidextrous.
- I am a home fragrance freak. Due to endlessly splurging on them , my home is filled with scented potpourri baskets & scented candles. If you ever come home you will not only get confused with the fragrance but also get a headache 😛 😛
- 50% of my day goes in daydreaming 😛 People close to me tell me that I go into some Trans World for a few seconds everyday. Is that even possible ?
- I am a hardcore gamer, I play many games daily. My favorite is COD & Skyrim.
- I am a Supernatural addict & I have the longest crush on just one person who is my constant. JENSEN ACKLES. He has been my crush since I was in 5th grade and still continues to be.
- I do not like dancing 😛 That’s just not me, I would rather sit quietly and enjoy peace.
- I love indo-chinese food or that is spicy and salty at the same time.
- I am a hygiene and cleanliness freak, I get grossed out really fast 😛. I have a grave fear of germs, the thought of germs almost makes me faint .(Bad odour, bad breath, really puts me off ).
- I do not get angry easily.
- I smile alot. some people think I am crazy.
- I have a woman crush on Mariah Carey …she’s one lady who gives me the chills.
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- What do you do when you are bored?
I start writing my diary, yes if not blogging then I start writing personal stuffs about everything and almost everything. I try making notes about people too 😛 There is a page or two dedicated to everyone who matter in my life (& I sound crazy)
- Who’ your favorite superhero?
I do not have any favorites as such, but both my parents are the greatest superheroes for me:) and there is nothing in this world that is as powerful as their love.
- 3 Holy grail products for you?
I can’t do without a Kajal/Kohl, a face wash and baby powder(I use baby powder almost everywhere I can.)
- What’s in your handbag?
I am a Backpack person, so I carry everything with me from scrap paper to my laptop and a few travel sized cosmetics that I need for on the go.
- Movie/Long drive/ Chill at home?
Chill at home with a movie if possible.
- What do you love about your blog?
The amazing interactions that I have on a daily basis. I’m a very shy person so I am more comfy talking through my blog to people out there.
- Who’s your favorite Blogger?
A very hard question as I read many blogs daily and love most of them 🙂
- What’s your ideal date?
I prefer silence, so some place where there are no loud-speaking mannerless people(I get to see a lot of such people here in India 😛 Hahah ) And someplace where there is ambient music and fragrance and everything else that matters 😛
- What’s your go-to outfit?
Loose fitting t-shirt and shorts with some nice comfy Keds.
- What’s your dream job?
I don’t really know but as long as something says “Job ” it means working. Is there an option for not working and just getting paid ? 😛 (Just Kidding)
- Your tips for new bloggers?
I am a new blogger myself, just five months into it, although I feel being consistent and original in blogging really helps.
Questions for nominees:
- Describe how did you first get into blogging?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
- Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
- Favorite Serial/Movie addiction ?
- What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
- Favorite HG product ?
- Any tips for fellow bloggers ?
- Favorite Food ?
- Your go-to outfit ?
I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
- Chanelle Hayley
- Ashi from Jhalli Diva
- Lainey from LaineyLovesLife
- Gunjan from Bushes & Sparkle
- Maitreyi from glamorpolish
I understand how busy our lives are and I don’t want to press or impose anything on anyone, I would like to share this award, following the original rules, to 5 blogs I love to read every day and that are a source of inspiration and life lessons.Yes, I read many blogs every day so it is impossible for me to name all of you but thank you for your hard work and kindness by sharing your writings with all of us.Here are my favorite blogs apart from Stephy who gave me this 🙂