Hey everyone, recently I received a few products by Oriflame. I was thrilled to get them since this is absolutely the first time I got to try products from this brand. The products I received are daily use products like a roll on, rose water mist and a neem soap. Reviews coming up soon, just hoping the time fairy grants me my wish of. abundant time to keep blogging. So let me review this cutely packaged lip balm in shade Natural Pink.I guess there is another shade called Neutral. Not a great fan of neutral shades though.
Price:- Rs 299 for a teeny meany twist up lip balm.
The lip balm comes in a sleek white color tube which, when twisted from the bottom shows the lip balm shade. You need to apply it in the regular style like a lipstick.
What it says?
Super-hydrating and caring lip balm which offers immediate relief for dry lips. Dual core combines to deliver a 300% moisture boost, helps prevent water loss and helps protect lips from environmental stresses.
octyldodecanol, ricinus communis, pentaerythrityl tetracaprylate/tetracaprate, lanolin, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, cera microcristallina, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, paraffin, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, euphorbia cerifera, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, copernicia cerifera, butylene glycol, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, parfum, panthenol, canola, propylparaben, rosa canina fruit oil.
What I really like about this balm:-
- Moisturizing – The lip balm is highly moisturizing as you can see the swatch.
- Easy to Carry – It comes in an easy to carry around tube.
- Easy to Use – Since this doesn’t comes in a pot I feel it is really convenient to use as I just twist the tube, rub it and that it.
- Smell – It gives a very mild smell so people who have issues with the smell can use it very well.
- Lasting Power – It lasts really long. I apply it in the morning and when I come back from college it is still there. even if I eat or drink I still feel the balm on my lips.
- Repairing- it instantly repairs your severely cracked and damaged lips.
- Before lipstick- it is so light that you can use it under your matte lippies.
- Packaging- the packaging is ooh so cute and different. It is more like a stick than a tube.
- Light weight and non greasy- it doesn’t look like you have applied a lip balm. So light.
- No plumping action- since I have thick lips, I don’t anyway need this.
- Winters- good for winters when all other balms get all dried up. This is very easy to use in winters too.
- Amazing lip tint.
- has spf 8
What I hate about this lip balm:-
- Less quantity
- has parabens
That was all folks for this quick review. Cya tom 🙂
2 thoughts on “Oriflame The One-Lip Spa Care Lip Balm”
Great review and good to see you back! 💚💛
Thank you dear 🙂