Hey Everyone, First off wishing everyone a Happy Diwali. So this time I did not burn money on crackers rather I spent it on buying cosmetics 😛 HAHA fair deal right ? Recently I stumbled upon the new Faces Ultime Pro Lip Crayons and picked up 2 of them. i picked up shades – Smokin’ Hot(11) & Lasting kiss(06). They are 2 variants in the range- Starry Matte & Matte. Starry Matte consists of four shades namely- Lasting Kiss, Obsession, Sugar Coated & Hot Wired. In the Matte range they have 6 shades. I decided to choose one from each range.After using these crayons I feel FACES is one of the most under rated brands in India.For the first time India we have matte crayons with shimmer. Read on…
Price:- Rs 799 for 2.8 grams. Buy HERE.
Shelf Life:36 months
A collection of lip crayons featuring timeless matte shades with superior color pigment & hydration.From beautiful nudes to striking reds to shades of pinks and corals there’s a shade for everyone.Dresses up lips in statement shades in matte finish with rich, color-bright pigments, while being super comfortable on lips. 6 sizzling sensual shades. The colors are inspired from international fashion trends.These lip colors exude ultimate feminine strength and glamourous style.
I will begin by reviewing shade Lasting Kiss(06) from the Starry Matte Range.
Shade:- Lasting Kiss(06) Exciting. Tempting. Crush-worthy.This alluring peachy coral is destined to make a lasting impression.it has fine grained golden shimmer in it.
- A veil of addicting color and spectacular payoff
- Rich color in one stroke
- Luxe and creamy matte texture with intense color
- Lush, long lasting lipstick
- Full coverage with a satiny matte finish for smooth and supple lips
- Pure color pigments: for a truly vibrant color that lasts for hours
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologically tested
The Lip Crayons Come With a Free Sharpener which normally would cost around Rs 125. This offer is available for a limited time period.
- Packaging- The lip crayons come packaged in a plastic wrapped fat lip pencil. The color of the pencil is the exact color of the lip crayon. It has a transparent cover which tends to close tightly. The lip crayons have silver craving of the brand name as well as of the shade and the range name. The only bad thing about the packaging is the transparent cover which can be confusing since it has a hollow well shaped depth on the top. From the pic below it is much clearer that during times of hurry we may end up damaging the crayon by pushing it here. I was almost about to destroy this beauty but luckily I was wide awake. Thanks to redbull 😛 But it’s not a problem at all if you are cautious and not in a hurry.
- Texture & effect- I have used the Lakme Lip Pouts in 5 different shades and I am not a fan of them at all. But when I first swatched these lip crayons I realized I will end up loving them as they glided very well. The texture of this crayon is very soft and creamy. It glides on super smoothly without tugging or pulling. Even though this shade has glitter, one cannot feel those finely grained particles. Its texture is just as described in the claims.
- Application- The application feels extremely light weight and non-drying. If you have extremely dry lips then you may need a moisturizer. But I did not feel the need to apply one. It does not settle in fine lines of the lips and I am completely surprised by this. Most matte lip colors tend to get irritatedly drying accentuating dry spots,but with this I did not experience any such thing. In swipe you will notice a very rich pigmented color that provides a full coverage and is buildable with further swipes to a much more insanely intense color. The shade Lasting Kiss has lots of shimmer which are not at all spiky. Overall the application feels soft and smooth and makes wear very comfortable.
- Lasting Power & Post Application- The lasting power of these colors are really long. It stays on for more than 6+ hours with few meals. One does not need reapplication frequently even with snacks in between. Post application this does not leave a stain on the lips but fades off very mildly leaving back shimmer particles. You want shimmer, that’s what you will get !!
- In DayLight
- In Artificial Light
- • Amazing staying power, say for 6+ hours with snacking and drinking
• Feels very lightweight on lips
- Beautiful, wearable shade that suits all skin tone
• Very mild floral scent
- • Transfers just a little before setting set
• Do not budge or feather once set
- No Parabens
- • Absolutely matte, great for matte lovers who like a bit of shimmer.
- Amazing Pigmentation
- No tugging or pulling
- Does not settle in fine lines.
- Long Lasting
- Smooth Creamy Application.
- Covers Pigmented Lips Perfectly.
- Easily Available
- Does not makes lips dry
- very comfortable wear
- dermatologically tested.
- Shimmer left behind after fading. Proper Makeup Remover needed.
- Sharpening may lead to wastage but it does not really matter.
MY RATING:- 4.999/5 😛
Overall Verdict:- I think this is one of the best Lip Crayons in India. Compared to the Lakme ones I feel this does the job much better in terms of being matte and non-drying at the same time. Also very rarely we find matte lippies with shimmer that is finely grained such that it looks perfect no matter the occasion. I really love these lip crayons and I definitely recommend these to all beauty lovers 🙂 Will be reviewing the next shade soon. Until then Keep rocking and take care!
7 thoughts on “Review & Swatches -Faces Ultime Pro Starry Matte Lip Crayon in Lasting Kiss(06)”
Nice color,.. But I dont know why, I hated Lasting Kiss, when I saw it in Faces counter, I picked Smokin’ Hot.. Lovely detailed review. Now I’m planning to go again and check Lasting Kiss 🙂
Hi Shilpa 🙂 you won’t believe it but I felt exactly the same . I thought the color was too chalky and looks weird until I did a lip swatch . Maybe the store lightings or the other colors looked more vibrant on the hand 😝 . Lasting kiss is a good choice 😉
Thank you dear,.. 🙂 I will check it soon,…
This is such a gorgeuos shade..Looking nice on your lips….I want to try one of the shades from this range…
Thank you dear 🙂 they are an amazing collection to try out….
Amazing Blog Post